Wednesday, November 19, 2008

LOST


It feels like a long time, I've lost touch of my heart.
Maybe that's why I've lost touch of You.
Can't feel how You're holding me close right now,
When I don't even feel I'm with Your side.
I guess I've move...moved away.
But whatever happened to "Never will I leave you?"
It's all so empty to be alone.
Like a stranger in a land he's never been.
Where is the glory of the moment's gone?
And the touch of a hand that heals me?
Where is the joy I once have known,
Of a Love so pure, so warm it made me feel....

I just can't feel anything anymore.
I'm like a dust floating in the wind.
That whenever and wherever it takes me, I'm there.
Will You still reach out though I've moved away?
So far, I don't know what it's like to live like before.
I long to sit right at Your feet,
And hear Your voice once again.
I ache to find myself lost once more...
But now again I see the cross of sacrifice,
Of a long time friend...
Christ.

No comments: