Thursday, February 19, 2009

a piece of me


No matter where life takes me,
I know I have to be strong
Remembering each day to smile,
Even my soul to hide the smallest piece of pain.
That was what I wanna do
Even though at times I can't.
Just like a lover's song
Some moments change from old to new.
As long as I have somebody
To keep my head up high
I know I won't be alone in this life.

There are so many crossroads to take
And trails to leave behind.
Each part of my memories rejoicing in the clouds
Where I could just beak down and cry,
Laugh at where I've been and what I've become so far...

This is the life I call my own.
Each part too hard to understand
Yet still coping with everything that comes my way.
And just like living a dream to a different world,
Where I could only wish for in this life,
Is to find true meaning in every moment I cherish.
Like treasures of gold.
My love has come now, forever to last
Some things might have been,
But every little extras are meant to find the answers...


No comments: