Thursday, August 7, 2008

...missing you...

how can i keep you
in memory of me?
to hug you in my arms
as i lay here in silence...
knowing that I am not with you
alone in a world so full of despair.
to reach out would be impossible to grasp
knowing that for the first time
we'd be living in our past...
back with the memories to cherish,
that every moment we wake to find each other
to be on each side whenever we call...
now we're miles away,
will i be able to stand up again when i fall?
now that you're not here.
just to hear your voice
will be enough for a time,
as i long for your presence in my life.
will i ever get free from this dillema
as i reach out for you
before i drift to eternity
though time was set apart,
i'd be brave enough to wait...
i'll long for the moment to be with you again...someday.
to make you feel my love as you reach for me...
my most precious gift...
my love for eternity.

No comments: