Monday, April 6, 2009

Your Glory, It's Me!

What does it mean to see Your Glory?
Can I see it glow in me?
I don't know where to start and where to reach out
To look inside myself seem to make me blind
Blind of the things You've done so far from me...
Inside of me.
Please come and make me see,
Let it shine through and make it glow.
Let me see it glow.

Behold the wonders of the hands that shaped me.
You've known and planned my life
Before the creation of the world.
It's great to know You were there thinking of me
And until now, You've been molding me.

Make me discern the things You want the most
And how I've come so far because You touched me.

I stand in awe to know, I have Your beauty in me.
A part of You that I will always hold deep inside my heart
And the Words You breathe upon my soul.
You gave me this life to offer You.

I am the very thing for people to see Your Glory...
It shines on me!

No comments: