Monday, April 6, 2009

The Experience


There are times that you wanted to take your words back but you can't. Better just stand up by your pride rather than admit that you're wrong. Because this is you. You wanted so much for people to understand but they just can't accept it because it's not right. You want so much to lose your shell and to destroy your own walls but you're too afraid because you're broken inside. We're all afraid to shatter all the pieces of nonsense things, brokenness, pain, a little hatred, anger and a dash of self-pity. Sometimes in our lives, we come to a point that these are all the things we have to offer. We think that no one can accept it because we will not accept it from others as well. Why is it so hard to ourselves... Who can accept me wholly as I am???


"My child, why have you ran so far away? I will still be there for you wherever you are. You are never alone and this world may never accept you but remember that for Me, you are precious. I will always accept you for who you are because I made you. I won't ever forsake you. I know the very things you're made of. All I ask is for you to lose yourself and let Me win it for you. Your broken pieces are what I need to make you whole. And I AM so ready to make you whole again. Know that I CAN do that. Nothing is too hard for me... I know you because I made you. You're created for Me. For My pleasure."

"Take the first step and I will run the rest for you just to be with you. You're never too far away from Me. Your heart is connected to mine. My heart will always beat for you."

Feel it... This is My Love pouring for you... For your sake...
Because I Love You.

"I have loved you with an everlasting love."

-an experience I've had to hear my God speak me at my lowest point. May 22, 2005

No comments: