Wednesday, October 22, 2008

for you...


My life has never been this much exciting if not for you…

You’ve brought so much colors and love on my way,

And everyday I wake up, I find myself loving you more…

Treasuring the relationship we started a time ago.


Even from a distance, you still make me feel

How much important, how special I am for you.

How the world would be incomplete without this “you” and “me”.

I’ll never be complete without you.


Thank you for always bringing your love my way.

For being the man I never expected but being who you are to me.

I can never ask for so much more,

But I’ll only ask for more of you.

And more of you in my life...


To wake up and see that you are with me…

It’s a great joy for me to know,

That I’ll have you for the rest of my life…

And we can love each other for all eternity…

I love you! I love you! I love you!


No comments: