Sunday, September 14, 2008

"help me remember"

it's been a while and i'm trying to remember
the way things used to be
when you were still with me...

in every way, i still feel the same
knowing that the pact we've made
...will forever be...

together on a journey
but going through it apart
the only thing that matters;
we're connected by the heart

the paths covered by fog
and we used to stumble
with only words, messages & calls
leaving us hanging on the edge.

sometimes i see myself thinking
"is this worth going through?"
when i can leave things for a while
then stay...

i know i won't let go,
i'll be loyal to my word
but living on worlds apart...
is a risk too hard to take.

remind me everytime how much i have loved
help me remember how much i've cared
even though challenged by a blinding road,
the moment you return i will still be there.

and yes i'm still here as i reminisce our days
love keeps me strong...let it not fade.

No comments: